Our Plastic Adhesive Is an Epoxy with Many Industrial Applications
Adhesive Systems’ Plastic Adhesive Epoxy Products
Adhesive Systems’ plastic adhesive is an epoxy consisting of thermosetting polymers formed from the reaction of a resin and a hardener. Our plastic bonding adhesive can be used for a wide range of applications from general purpose adhesive uses to bonding fiber reinforced plastics and other composite materials, including construction of vehicles, sports equipment, boats, aviation and more. Epoxy adhesives are in a class of adhesives called ‘structural adhesives‘.
Characteristics of Plastic Adhesive Epoxies
Some of the features and of our plastic adhesives are:
- Superior bond strengths
- Dependable performance
- Excellent aging and weathering properties
- Good impact and vibration resistance
- Good resistance to high temperature and humidity
- Versatile, bonds a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials
- Cures at room temperature or can be accelerated with heat
- Solvent free
- Good gap filling characteristics
- Wide range of products that provide cure speeds, viscosities, and performance properties, to meet specific assembly or industry requirements
- Improves finished product quality
- Replaces mechanical fastening devices or fasteners
- Lowers cost (assembly and production)
Plastic Adhesive Glues
Our plastic adhesive glue is packaged conveniently in 50 ml and 400 ml dual syringe cartridges that offer significant benefits to production or assembly personnel as there is no mixing, measuring or weighing. And no contact with the material results in no mess, no waste, and no cleanup, thus enabling faster and greater production output with less cost.
We offer many more adhesives and sealants in a variety of viscosities. Our development team will also work with your engineers to create custom formulae to meet your company product specifications for your assembly production.