We Have Acrylic Adhesive Products for Assembly Manufacturers
Our acrylic adhesive is a type of structural adhesive made from acrylic, a manufactured polymer. Due to their unique acrylic bonding properties, they will bond structurally a variety of plastics, ceramics, metals, outdoor furniture, glass and waterproof items. This versatile acrylic adhesive is ideal for many assembly applications.
Call Adhesive Systems with Product Inquires or Orders: 800-552-0299 • Local: (815) 464-5606
Benefits of Acrylic Adhesive or Acrylic Glue
- Room Temperature Cure – Eliminates ovens and other equipment.
- Rapid Cure – Increases daily output to reduce production costs. UV-curing acrylics typically cure in less than one minute.
- Versatile – Suitable for bonding a wide variety of substrates and dissimilar substrates allowing increased design freedom for products or applications.
- Spreads with Minimal Effort – Offers the best coverage of non-cementatious adhesives.
- Water-Based – Allows for easily clean up with soap and water.
Two Part Adhesives or UV Curables
Our acrylic adhesives are available either as two part adhesives or as versions that cure by exposure to ultraviolet light. Most types (with the exception of the U.V. cured types) are prepared by mixing the two components, but some types are available that allow the one component to be applied to one substrate, and the second component to the other. When the two substrates are brought together, the reaction occurs to bond the parts.
Water Based Acrylic Adhesives
Our water based acrylic adhesives are available in a wide range of viscosities – from quite watery to thick pastes. They produce bonds with excellent peel strengths as well as high shear and impact strengths. In addition, they are generally more tolerant of dirty or poorly prepared surfaces then other adhesives.