Adhesive Systems, Inc. offers a complete line of epoxy adhesives. Our durable, flexible-use epoxy products are available in one and two-part epoxies for structural bonding, potting and encapsulating applications requiring a strong bond for assembly or repairs that set quickly. All of our epoxies are easy to use.
The MP 5400 Series of epoxy adhesives represents our most comprehensive product line of epoxy products to meet your general application production or assembly, and repair requirements. Adhesive Systems offers liquid No Mix Acrylics, liquid UV Curables, Thermosetting Polymers (dual cartridge packaging mixing resin and hardener), and liquid Methacrylates that are ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. All of these products meet differing application requirements, but all have superior bonding strength, high impact resistance, and are ideal for a wide range of applications on materials ranging from plastics, wood, fibers, metals and other materials.
These Thermosetting Polymers have outstanding strength and are used on many applications in vehicle assembly and aviation equipment (please refer to specific products for additional information). All epoxies in the MP 5400 Series offer excellent aging or weathering properties.
We package our epoxy adhesives for the convenience of individual users, individual customers or for business-to-business sales. One and two-part epoxies from Adhesive Systems are available in 50 mil, 200 mil, 380 mil and 400 mil dual syringe cartridges. With easy-to-use package and instructions, our epoxies take the guesswork out of using two separate component materials to create the appropriate bonding agent. This convenience is a significant benefit for you company’s production personnel, or for individuals requiring epoxy products for repair work.
Structural Adhesive Bonding Adheres Metal-to-Metal
For all your high-performance applications, our structural adhesive bonding products are the best possible choice. These activator-curing structural adhesives brought about the technological revolution known as “cold bonding” to the magnet and motor assembly industries. Our robust structural adhesive products are used in automotive, construction, electrical, transportation, industrial and marine market applications throughout America.
Known for their exceptional bonding abilities, our metal adhesives are suitable for automotive applications such as choke and transformer bonding, DC motor assembly, alternators, and flywheel applications, tacking, unitizing, ruggedizing, sealing, shallow potting, rearview mirrors, fuel pumps and steel doors. Structural adhesive bonding also provides advantages for the sheet metal industry including reduced operator skill and less post-weld finishing. In addition, they have gained great acclaim for being a metal-to-metal adhesive that enables durable metals bonding and for applications using ceramics or composite materials
Some of the benefits of our structural adhesive bonding products are:
- Superior bonding capability of dissimilar materials (including metals) independent of their metallurgical properties.
- Provision of electrical and thermal insulation, and protection against galvanic corrosion of dissimilar metallic parts joined together.
- Ability of effectively reducing weight, preserving their load-carrying capacity, limiting stress concentration for long fatigue life and providing sealing action.
- Improved appearance given by adhesive bonding to finished structures without the need of introducing disturbing surface modifications.
Our revolutionary resin or super glue chemistry drastically shortens assembly times and saves space, labor, and regulatory compliance costs to make automation easier for manufacturers. The proven results are higher manufacturing efficiency, more extensive stress distribution, and cleaner product surfaces for manufacturers.
- Superior bond strengths
- Dependable performance
- Excellent aging and weathering properties
- Good impact and vibration resistance
- Good resistance to high temps and humidity
- Versatile, bonds a wide range of similarand dissimilar materials
- Cure at room temperature or canbe accelerated with heat
- Solvent free
- Good gap filling characteristics
- Wide range of products that provide curespeeds, viscosities and performance properties,to meet specific requirements
- Improves finished product quality
- Replaces mechanical fastening devices
- Lowers cost
- Tough, durable bonds
- Stronger, lighter finished assemblies